The products will be shipped to the delivery address specified by the Internet user.
Delivery is made either by Colissimo, Letter followed or international letter followed according to the country of destination.
OMBRE CLAIRE undertakes to deliver the Internet user as quickly as possible and within 15 working days from the date of payment of the order.
The amount of delivery costs applies as follows:
- France: Less than 49 € of purchase letter followed by 3 € / from 50 to 149 € of purchase 5.50 € colissimo / From 150 € of purchase Free shipping
- EU: 6 € - Free shipping from 150 € of purchase
- Rest of the world € 15 - Free shipping from 150 € of purchase
In the event of a delay of more than 15 days compared to the announced date and not justified by force majeure, the Internet user may denounce his order by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt and obtain a full refund of the sums paid within 30 days.
For delivery by Colissimo, the Internet user is required to check the condition of the packaging and the conformity of the product delivered, and to make any reservations, if applicable, on the carrier's delivery slip. The procedure to be observed in order to benefit from the right of return is as follows:
- application of the Colissimo procedure and refusal of the goods by immediately issuing a report of anomaly to the post office clerk
- notification of the refusal of delivery to OMBRE CLAIRE within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
Strict observance of this procedure is essential in order to be able to benefit from a refund for goods damaged during transport. In particular, the presentation of the anomaly report established with the carrier will be an essential document. It should be noted that the return of goods for breakage or damage during transport is provided by the carrier following the refusal of the package.